HEAVE HO - Give heaves the "HEAVE HO"!
Most horses respond in 10-14 days with improved respiratory rates, less cough and calmer attitudes from being able to breathe better.
Gluten free, Non-GMO, no artificial colors. Certified melamine-free, pesticide-free, lead-free and drug-free. Certified low in sugar, starch and fructan.
Do I need to treat year-round? YES.
- Spring: Increase in grass, weeds and leaf pollen.
- Summer: Flowering plants and weeds pour out pollen. Corn and soybean pollen peak.
- Fall: Ragweed pollen and mold spore counts peak. Fallen leaves are a major mold source.
- Winter: All hay diet, in many cases, is needed so hay dust increases.
Two Tasty Flavors:
- Sugar-Free Apple for Insulin Resistant/Cushing's horses
A natural nutritional horse supplement developed for breathing allergies, COPD and coughing. Helps open airways, clear mucus and stop coughing. Specially formulated with natural herbs, minerals and maximum strength vitamin E. This special combination of ingredients helps fortify a horse’s immune system using phytonutrients, immune modulators and adaptogens to help deal with stress of breathing issues, and anti-inflammatories. Gluten free, Non-GMO, no artificial colors. Certified melamine-free, pesticide-free, lead-free and drug-free. Certified low in sugar, starch and fructan.
Contains 8,215 IU per oz/5,784 IU per scoop vitamin E, and natural herbs in a great tasting proprietary blend of echinacea, spirulina, lemon balm, mullein, willow, green tea, eleuthero root and reishi.
Directions: First time users - Mix 1 scoop (2 Tbsp) in morning feed and 1 scoop in evening feed for 7 days in a row, then switch to regular schedule. Regular schedule - Mix 1 scoop (2 Tbsp.) daily in morning feed. Measuring scoop included.
- Due to lemon balm and green tea (low level caffeine), withdraw HEAVE HO 3 days prior to competition.
- Do not compete at tested events when using HEAVE HO.
HEAVE HO - for Horses
- Brand: Equine Medical & Surgical Associates
- Product Code: EM - HEAVE HO Horse
- Availability: In Stock